Thursday, October 25, 2012

Punked-up Kicks

Punked-up Kicks



Floral top, $9.54 / Biker jacket / Black pleated skirt / Jeffrey Campbell platform boots, $250 / Juicy Couture leather shoulder bag / Marc by Marc Jacobs chain ring / Fantasy Jewelry Box bangle bracelet / ASOS spike necklace / Black earrings, $4.80


The title is obviously a wordplay of Foster the People's song "Pumped Up Kicks." Yep, that's where boredom leads me. Kidding! I thoroughly thought of the title of this set, not! I'm currently hooked to that song by FTP (If you haven't heard Mackenzie Bourg's version of this song, you should check it out on Youtube. You can thank me later. LOL) but my mind is wandering that's why I ended up making a punk-inspired set instead of a 'pumped-up kicks'-inspired set. Maybe next time, when I'm already in the right mind, I'll be able to put that song's title to good use. 


Laters,

G

No comments:

Post a Comment