Saturday, May 25, 2013

Photo Dump: Hong Kong | Macau

Had the chance to travel with my family to Hong Kong and Macau last March. Didn't get to take as much photos as I wanted to in Hong Kong, but I will when I come back. 


Beautiful interior of Regal Kowloon
Jacky Cheung, are you Jacky Chan?




JUMBO Floating Restaurant: The biggest in the world














Macau Tower
Would've been pretty if it wasn't raining cats and dogs that day.



Lit but deserted
I love these kind of places.

Chinese Lanterns everywhere
If you like good food at a good price, go to this place. Tucked away in the alleys of Macau, just a few steps away from  the hotel pictured below. 



Bruce Lee with Hong Kong for his backdrop
Inside the Grand Lisboa

Picturesque Ruins of St. Paul



Sincerely loved the lights in Macau and the lovely streets of Hong Kong. Can't wait to come back and shop some more. ;)

xoxo,

G

No comments:

Post a Comment